Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Springtime


Finally, Spring is starting. The weather is changing and trees are in blossom everywhere now. I even saw the first lambs the other day.
Today I spent a fewer hours in the garden, tryin to make it less jungle- and more garden- like ;)
At Uni I had my first test on monday, law for business, it went quite well...I'm basically just happy to have that behind me now. Coming up this month is another test, and we have to hand in our first assignement. Next thursday we are invited to go to an international dinner at EIT...I had a look at the list of students that are coming...all asians or indians...there is one french and one spanish person coming...and that's it...no other europeans....well, we only go to get some nice food for free ;)
Unfortunately Chalky got another 6weeks off, because of his collarbone...that's a total of almost 3months! he just hopes he can start work earlier than what the doctor expects. And I found a dvd with a movie about the bombing of the moehne damm in his war-dvd collection...a british production...I haven't watched it yet, but I want to...maybe tomorrow...have a function at work tonight....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen